misterwiggglesmisterwigggles

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

This is awesome.

I used to be upset, about my fathers lack of love, but then... I took a cobra to the knee.

Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel

We're four, yes?

As this is infantile banal crap in almost all manners. The only two things done well was the game capture video, and the quality of sound for the VA.

Sadly the VA was shit, the script (if there was one) was shit.

Waste of bandwidth.

R-Evolution R-Evolution

Nicely Done.

However, you missed out an artistic avenue by ignoring common descent completely. The video suggest that each different kind of animal evolved separately of each others.

The fbf was excellent though. I look forward to more of your work.

Solar System 1 Solar System 1

Frame Rate

Its really nice. The frame rate is a bit slow. It make it seem like sit lagging.

Chrisguy1 responds:

Ok- thanks for that, seeing as I'm just starting the project really good to know. =)

Sonic: Height Problem Sonic: Height Problem

Long set up.

The bit were Sonic is running felt like it was running through a slow emulator. And then after that awkward running scene to a poorly set up short joke.

Battle Royal 001 Battle Royal 001

Intriguing

I want to know what go happen.

The fight was pretty well down, they matched the character moves and strategy. I wish it could have been done more organic. At time they didnt seem to be moving, on their own violation, instead they felt like a picture just being moved back into their respected corner.

Also what is the font type use used called? I wouldn't mind installing it on my computer.

Can't wait for the next fight and the for the evil plot!